Our work in this area is focused on ensuring that regional planning initiatives are linked to the commercial needs of Industry. We link economic and commercial development initiatives.
Here, you can see the range of Government and Non Government organisations that we have assisted.
This work may often involve:
- Creating balanced development proposals that are commercially sustainable
- The identification of economic benefits to various regions
- The identification of various commercial benefits to various organisations
- The alignment of economic and commercial activity
- Targeted development spending
For more information about these services, feel free to make direct contact with the following Logistics Bureau staff:
Sydney - David Riddle
Tel: +61 417 486 166
Melbourne - John Cole
Tel + 61 411 706 726
SE Asia - Colin Airdrie
Tel: +66 819 464 490